Friday, July 22, 2011

The Ultimate Little Mermaid






So.. one of my friends asked if I would make an Ariel cake for her daughter. Well.. after watching too much television about baking.. cake boss. dc cupcakes.. i decided i can't make just some cake.. we gotta make it BIG! Halfway through I thought What WAS I THINKING!! and at the end.. i decided.. THIS WAS SO WORTH IT~ We made difference scences.. my first thought was to put the cakes together on a rectangle.. have a circle for the witch.. the ship in the middle on the rectangle.. and the three tier in the back.. However, days before I had a mental attack thinking its not going to work.. I am not sure why.. i just had this deep gut feeling I was going to ruin her birthday. So after some rethinking Heather had the idea to use a three tier plate rack she had. Thankfully. dollar store sells pretty flat plate. I got three and Poof.. big display for 3 bucks ;)!

2 comments:

Pororopark sg said...

Nice Blog Much informative. Finding a great Party Room Singapore is a daunting task for the parents. But, kids want to celebrate their birthday at the perfect location. That’s why selecting the best birthday party location and surprise gift requires considerable effort and time by parents.

sri chandana said...

Excellent, Thank You author for providing such insightful information on advertising-services
surprise party planners in india
surprise party planners in india